2 miles west of Tetbury alongside Westonbirt Arboretum, 15 minutes from Junction 17
or 18 of the M4.
Beaufort strives to provide an environment which enthuses aspiring
players especially the young to improve through well structured practice chukkas, coaching and
competitive tournaments at all levels. Originally formed in 1872, reformed in 1929 until World
War II intervened and revived again in 1989 by the Tomlinsons.